Sunday, February 12, 2012

Hearts


While I was checking out all the interesting blogs from WOYWW last week, I found a great site called Tag Tuesday.  Every week there is a new suggestion for a tag to make, and artists from all over post their interpretation of the week's challenge.  I thought I would give it a try this week, because although I like to make tags, I haven't in a while.  This was just this inspiration I needed to get going again on some tags.  This weeks theme is "Hearts".  I started out with some patterned paper, and used some leftover hearts from some of the cards I was making last week, and some PinkPaislee (MIST)-A-BLES scallop muslin ribbon.  I sprayed the ribbon with pink Smooch Spritz Spray, and then gave it a spritz of gold Perfect Pearls mist to tone it down a bit.  The sentiment is from Unity Stamp Company, and the ribbon is a leftover from a delicious box of chocolates.  The hearts are painted and covered with stickles.  It was fun to get back into making tags, I'm sure I'll be making more over the next few weeks.

Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. a beautiful tag. I've posted it to the Tag Tuesday blog ... hope that's ok ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous tag, I especially love the sentiment stamp that you have used, luv Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO pretty! And I love your tiny flower frog, too!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your tag...adorable sentiment :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's one very classy tag, Barb. I love the pink and brown colour scheme, and your beautifully blended colour background.

    The sentiment is really cool, too! Might borrow this!

    Shoshi

    ReplyDelete