Thursday, March 8, 2012

Bird Tag




I was so happy to be invited to contribute to the tag making blog called Tag Tuesday.  I had made a few tags over the last few weeks to go along with their themes, and a few days ago the blog owner asked me if I would like to join them as one of their regular blog contributors.  The theme this week is "Birds", and if you have been following  me for a while, you know that I love bird related stamps, and use them frequently on my cards.  Here's a detail of the one I made for this week.


You can read more about how I made it here at Tag Tuesday.  I hope you'll stop in there and check out all the creative tags.

Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, I especially love the stamp you have used and how you have lifted the bird to add dimension. Its a really lovely tag, luv Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO pretty, Barb! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely job you did on the colouring of the bird. It looks so real...Mine is so plain in comparison...I am just figuring out my copics and i can see that I need to take some courses on shading, hilighting etc. Yours looks ever so pretty!!!
    I will get the images stamped off this weekend( I have been away with DH and just got home and read your email. I need to catch up on my sleep first! We were up at 4am Thursday am to take the ferry to Vancouver Island and then up at 5 am this morning to take the ferry home.
    I will go through my stamps and stamp off any other birds I have and the nest on copic paper. I will cut a few Memory Box bird diecuts. What colour would you like the diecuts to be? Copic paper or just cardstock for the die cuts?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there,Stunning tag and thanks so much for popping over, and for sharing. have decided to encourage you by following and hope you will also enjoy doing the same at my blog evry blessing! Shaz in Oz. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your bird tag is so lovely! Just signed on to your blog:)

    Join in my give away if you would like.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh Tucker is gorgeous! We had a Tucker too. He was a black and white tuxedo cat, but he suddenly disappeared, so wondered if he had succumbed to a coyote:( We also have a long haired black cat much like your Tucker. Her name is Ani. short for Anise or maybe Ani-mal. lol

    ReplyDelete