Monday, September 17, 2012

Autumn Pear

Here's a tag I made to play along over at Tag Tuesday.
 
This is a pear stamp that I have had for a while, and I love the image with the script behind it.   I inked all around it with distress ink, and painted it in with my Twinkling H2O watercolors. You can see how they sparkle on the lower part of the pear. I also layered on a splatter of Smooch Spritz.
 
 The sentiment says "Keep your faith in beautiful things: in the sun when it is hidden, in the spring when it is gone". I used that one because although I love this beautiful fall weather with cool nights and warm days that we have had recently here in New England, I am not looking forward to the colder temperature that will be coming soon! 
 
The Artistic Stamper- Splatters and Speckles.  I love to add those splatters!
 
Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you'll leave a comment.  I'll be sure to stop over at your blog and take a look around. 
 

 
 

7 comments:

  1. A lovely and appropriate sentiment for fall, my favorite season, but always bittersweet with the knowledge of winter to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...this is awesome Barb...you have created a wonderful background for your image, great use of technique and your yummy shades on the pear are the perfect choice loVe the blush effect...a super tag Barb, I loVe your Autumn pear...Mel :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beauty! Love the shimmer you added.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome! I simply love it! Thanks for dropping by my blog and now I am your newest follower! : ) hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful tag! Love the little pear! Thanks for sharing it with us at The Artistic Stamper
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining us at The Artistic Stamper this month with your fab project.
    xoxo Sioux
    Sorry for the lateness of this comment I completely forgot I should be doing it!!! Is old age catching up with me? ROFL ;)

    ReplyDelete