Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Autumn Tag and WOYWW



Today my workdesk has an almost finished tag for Tag Tueday, and a few other goodies.  The tag is still a work in progress, I'm not sure if I am going to use this one or start another.  Maybe I'll mount it on a darker tag, and see if it is more eye catching.  The cute little Halloween ticket set is from Red Lead, and the "Gypsy Witch" forture telling cards are from a vintage set my sister sent me.  The graphics are great on them, and I'm sure I will find a way to use them in my art work.  Here's a close up.  Fun find!
If you want to see more peeks into other crafter's workspaces, hop over to Julia's Stamping Ground and take a look around.

Thanks for stopping by, and for all of your lovely comments,  keep them coming!

11 comments:

  1. Hi Barb, I think your Autumn tag is beautiful as it is but if you want a darker edge you could just distress the edges with a darker DI and have a dark ribbon at the top? It is far too lovely to put to one side. Love those fortune telling cards and the tickets - really lovely. Anne x #13

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tag- such great autumnal colours. I saw a tree just like that today (although not so small- obviously!!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your autumn tag!
    Krisha....not playing this week, had no time for pic of Betsy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No kidding, Barb, those are a fun find!! Your tag is so lovely, maybe just sponge around the edge? Thanks for coming by to visit me earlier! Have a great week! Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh, aren't we hard on ourselves - I think your Autumn tag is gorgeous and if it were mine, it would be finished! Love the fortune cards..those sort of things are gold for fun texts aren't they.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it's a very pretty tag, Barb!
    And we have a Red Lead here in town :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooo! Gorgeous tag and those cards are fantastic!

    Happy WOYWW!
    Sheena
    xxx
    #143

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous tag ...a beautiful Autumnal feel.... the stamped images are fun ....and the fortune telling card is so unusual I know you will find the perfect project for it.xx#38

    ReplyDelete
  9. The tree on your tag is gorgeous. I think you may be right with your idea to mount it on a darker background. The ticket stubs are very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I so love the Halloween ticket set, especially the moon one. Like your tag too dont be hard on yourself, it is a really good one.

    Eliza #53

    ReplyDelete