Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Sparkling Holiday


I've been playing with some snowflake stamps again, and I made some tags for a swap that I take part in.  The instructions were to make it sparkly, and so I piled on the glitter!

 
 
The background was stamped, sponged and spritzed.  I used a Tim Holtz label die cut for the sentiment, and shortened the edges to leave space around the label.                                           
  
I am entering this in several challenges-
and
 
Thanks for stopping by.  I love to read your comments!
                                 




4 comments:

  1. I wish you a sparkling Holiday too my friend, love the glittery tag! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tag is drop dead gorgeous! Beautiful colors and sparkle. Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty but the lovely stamping has left no white space in order to keep it Clean and Simple...but I guess there's not a lot of space to play with on a tag!
    It was a good idea to reduce the size of the label!
    Thanks for joining us.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab little tag... but again not much white space

    thanks for joining us
    Jen x "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete