Monday, December 17, 2012

Guest Designer at Creative Imaginations!

I am so excited to announce that I am a guest designer at the Creative Imaginations blog!.  If you have been reading my blog you know that I love all their products, especially the Luminarte Twinkling H2O's, and that many of my cards are made using them.  I met Cheryl Mezzetti at a class last summer, and when she saw the cards I had designed on my blog, she invited me to be a guest blogger during the week.  This is the card from my first post, please go over and take a look and leave me a comment.
 Details are all over at Creative Imaginations, the background is painted with the Twinks.  Here is a close up of the bottom of the card.  I covered the sentiment with my new favorite Distress Stickles dry glitter (I love that stuff, and I am not much of a glitter girl), it is very sparkly in person.
Thanks for stopping by!  I love to read your comments.

3 comments:

  1. I love this card! The dimensions are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl, I am heading over to CI blog to check out your GD spot!! woo hoo!! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete