Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Owl I Want for Christmas

 
I made this cute little owl card for my guest designer blog posts over at Creative Imaginations.  You can read more about all the projects here.  Here is a close up of this cute pair!  They have stickles on their pom poms.

 I used this Retro Sketch turned on it's side, and I am also playing along with the Paper Players- CAS with a snowflake, and Lawnscaping-Make it Shine.
Thanks for stopping by, and be sure to check out my guest designer posts.  Thanks for all of your kind comments.

8 comments:

  1. That's adorable. What a fun play on words :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so cute...my little granddaughter has both front teeth missing...This would be cute for that phrase OWl I want for Christmas is my two front teeth...
    teehee
    You did a great job Barb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO adorable, Barb!! Congrats again on being the guest designer! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ack!!! these owls are sooo cute! :) thank you for playing along with us at lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute card!! Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping
    xx Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute creation, Barb! Thanks for playing along with The Paper Players. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a "hoot", Barb! These owls are adorable! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete