Saturday, January 26, 2013

Moxie Mini

Cath over at Moxie Fab challenged us to create a Itty Bitty card that was 3 x 3 or less, so this is my first entry, which comes in right at that size.  The one I am going to post tomorrow is much smaller.  I used some Stampin Up markers,  which I applied to an acylic block, and used a blender pen to color it in.  The sentiment is from Ali Edwards, and the birds are from Stampin Up.  It fits in with the CASual Friday Challenge to use markers.

Have you tried making any mini cards?  Let me know how you did, and leave me the link to your blog, I would love to take a look.

Thanks for stopping by, and please leave a comment if you can.  I'll visit back for sure.

7 comments:

  1. This is so SWEET, Barb! Beautiful layering and shading of the little birdies! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a fan of HUGE card so this one does the trick perfectly! Debbie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute! Love the little stack o' birds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your congratulations on my win, Barb!! Your 3x3 card is just adorable! I don't think I've ever done one quite that small, unless it was just a quick gift enclosure card. Your profile doesn't say where you are, but my post office in Northern California charges extra for mini cards, now. Like paying extra for low-fat, low-sugar, and low-sodium foods!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those little birds perched on top of one another! Adorable mini card! Thanks for playing along this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so cute...love those sweet little birds. Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Barb! Thanks for linking this up to the Make an Itty Bitty Card Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete